As the days grow longer and warmer weather kicks in, we revive our spring wardrobes with lighter colors and fabrics. But when you look in the mirror, do you think your hair and make-up still looks like winter? Spring is a great time to update your hair and improve your whole image from head to toe! At Studio 904, we’re ready to help with your transition from winter to spring. Here are some things to consider when updating your hair for the new season:
1) If you have an over-all hair color, think about lifting your base shade a notch.
2) If your hair is foiled, try increasing the amount of your foil weaves.
3) You can also brighten up your highlighted color by lifting them a shade lighter.
4) How about a new haircut/style, more textured and layered to give your hair an open and textured feel? (This will eliminate the heavy, solid feeling in your hair.)
5) Try shortening your hair a bit (not necessarily a drastic change all at once, start small and see how you like it then go shorter if you’re excited with the change).
6) Learn to style your hair using your fingers instead of brushes and curling irons. Of course you can always use the brush as a finishing touch to your style but finger styling can give you a softer look.